Campaign events held during 2018:
- Saturday, June 30th – 50th Anniversary Kickoff Party (5:30pm until dark). Come celebrate the work of the CLC to keep Chocorua Lake pristine and accessible to everyone. The event will be held at the “Island“, the CLC’s three-acre public access area off Route 16 on the eastern side of Chocorua Lake. Pre-registration is required. Please click here to register to attend or for more event details.
- Saturday, July 14th – 50th Anniversary Benefit Concert with John Davidson at The Farmstand (Doors 6pm; Show 7pm). This show is a benefit / celebration for the Chocorua Lake Conservancy and the Arts Council of Tamworth, both celebrating their 50th anniversaries this year. For event information, please click here. To purchase tickets, please click here or visit The Farmstand in Chocorua Village at 1118 Page Hill Rd.
- Saturday, August 4th – Opening Reception for “Impressions of the White Mountains”(time TBA). An exhibit and sale of White Mountain paintings in collaboration with the Tamworth History Center. The art exhibit will be hosted at the Tamworth History Center (25 Great Hill Rd, Tamworth) from August 5th through Columbus Day weekend. Works by artists including Champney, Casilear, Colman, Gerry, and a’Becket and others will be presented by Doug and Karin Nelson of Ledges Gallery.
- Saturday, September 1st (Labor Day weekend) – Timeless Chocorua Donor Celebration (5:30pm until dark). An event to celebrate the generosity of donors to the Timeless Chocorua capital campaign. This is invitation-only event for campaign donors.
- Sunday, October 6th – Timeless Chocorua Donor Appreciation Cocktails (5pm to 7pm). This event will be held at the Grove.